Friday 20 January 2012

Top Heroin in 2012


I will be Top Heroin in 2012

Saturday, December 10, 2011


Kajal Agarwal throw-ed an open challenge to the media that she is going to grab the top place in Tollywood in 2012. Recently rumors rounded in websites and newspapers that Kajal Agarwal is facing the drought of films and her film career is at the edge of extinction. Responding on this, Kajal Agarwal stated that, “I am at present acting in “The Businessman”. I am going to act in another film which is going to be directed by V.V.Vinayak. Besides this, I am having two Kollywood offers and one Sandalwood offer in hand and in spite of these films, media is promoting that Kajal film career is going to end soon. I am saying now that 2012 is mine. Do remember this and you too will say that soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment